Monday, February 18, 2019

The Old Switcheroo

There are a few areas in the layout above that I don't like. Too many dark areas clumped together and a few areas where the stripe go across the blocks.

I'm working on it.

You'd think I have enough blocks, but apparently I am missing something because the ones I have won't work where I want to put them.

I need more pairs. There's a purple in the bottom row where the light looks like a dark and that has to change. And there are a pair of blue and white ones that tell me how I need to cut a pair I make to replace them.

At one point I got so frustrated yesterday I stormed out of the studio, pissed off at it.

That's kinda funny. My boss at work says she loves it when I get pissed off at a problem, "because then I know for sure you will find a way to figure it out."

I'll figure this out too.


Dammit.

1 comment:

Shelina (formerly known as Shasta) said...

I am loving following your thinking process on this. It is a learning opportunity for me.