Monday, January 30, 2017

Making Your Fabric Work For You

My new tutorial, "Making Your Fabric Work For You" is almost ready. It should be ready later tonight or tomorrow. In this tutorial I pinpoint the ways I use fabrics to do the "heavy lifting" in my quilts. Fabrics can enhance shapes and designs and reinforce ideas  in your quilts. Understanding the many ways fabrics can be used can help you get the most out of your fabric purchases and make your quilts more interesting and fun.


 Here's another sneak peek from the Tutorial

And oh.

I am on Instagram as quiltinglynne.  I haven't posted much, but that will change. Follow me there and keep up with what I am doing.

7 comments:

Melody A. said...

this looks like a wonderful tutorial ! I have never tried this type of project! so thank you take care from Iowa

Tine said...

I will definitely have a look at that tutorial when you publish it!
And will find you on instagram - I spend a lot more time on instagram than I do in blogland :-)

Pat said...

I hope you aren't deserting blogland for IG. So many of the quilters I used to follow have gone there. :-(

Nancy J said...

The passion flower is a beautiful " I", and the colour super.

Millie said...

No way. I'm staying in blogland

Linda Swanekamp said...

So excited to see the coming tutorials! Thank you so much in advance! Love your photos today.

Quiltdivajulie said...

IG is fun but blogging is and always will be my "main squeeze" -- glad you are about to release another tutorial!