Thursday, February 4, 2016

The Birds Have Flown the Coop

This is the backing for the Birds quilt, Flight of Fancy. It's on its way to Tennessee to be quilted by Chris Ballard. I am very excited.

AND!!!!!

For those of you in the Philadelphia area, I'll be teaching the Birds, Birds, Birds class in Glenside PA on Saturday June 25th!  I'll have more details shortly, but if you're in that area and want to learn how to make free pieced birds and give them some personality, I'd love to see you there. The Flight of Fancy quilt and some others will be there for you to see in person.




7 comments:

maureen said...

I am so glad to hear you will be teaching in Philadelphia! I was considering driving to New Hampshire to take the class at Quilted Threads. Your flight of Fancy is beautiful and I can't wait to make some birds. I have followed your blog and admired your work for years

Quiltdivajulie said...

Safe travels for the birds - wherever they fly! Exciting news about the PA class!!!

Pat said...

Wow, I'd love to come to that. Not that far from Philadelphia but there are other factors to consider. :(
Looking forward to seeing Flight of Fancy quilted.

Liz said...

I am sooooo excited because I will be taking the Birds Birds Birds class at QT in May. And I am bringing two of my best quilt buddies along as well. I am beyond smitten with these birds :-)

Jackie said...

Ohhh I can't wait to see how she quilts it. I sure wish I lived closer and was able to attend one of your classes, maybe in the future.

linda said...

I can't believe you will be teaching in Glenside. Count me in!!!

linda said...

Count me in for the Glenside class. I can't wait to learn more about your process!!