Friday, April 26, 2013

Almost There

I was watching the finale of Project Runway Season 11, so I wasn't sewing as busily as I might have been otherwise. I need to replace that "I" in "IN" and I have to make an X, but I already know what fabrics I will use for that.

Yeah, these fabrics don't sing for me, but it's always a good idea to step out of your "comfort zone" and experiment. You never know what'll happen. Sometimes something good will come of it.

Hey, if I hadn't stepped out of my comfort zone and started a blog for my cat Millie, I wouldn't be here.

Really.

5 comments:

Quiltdivajulie said...

I, for one, am so glad you did!!

And I ADORE that photo of Millie ...

Just Ducky said...

We are glad you are here too! Think of all the gizzy quilts that no one would have!

Quilter Kathy said...

Thank you Millie for bringing Lynne to us!

Megan said...

Fabulous pic of Millie, Lynne!

Megan
Sydney, Australia

Cherie in St Louis said...

Hi Lynne! I just returned from the AQS quilt show in Paducah. I took a class with Gwen Marston and the editor of AQS, Michele Duffy, sat in on it. I wanted to give you a heads up that I spoke to her about you so if you receive a call out of the blue.....you'll know why.