Wednesday, September 23, 2026

Jeweled Macnas Quilt Complete

 

The Jeweled Macnas Quilt is complete and I took it out for some beauty shots. 

There was a new stone wall in my neighborhood so I used it as a prop. I know I'll be photographing more quilts here.

I liked the sun peeking through the leaves for this photo. I've written the story of the quilt, and will gift it soon.

When I wrote about not hand sewing bindings on my quilts, I didn't mean to indicate I was doing it because I couldn't sew invisibly. I am going to stop because it HURTS when I do it, so the answer is definitely NOT to do my hand sewing on the back. I'm inclined to agree with Wanda. If the quilt is Very Special, I may hand sew the binding, but otherwise I'll sew it on by machine. Most people never notice anyway.




No comments: