Friday, October 4, 2024

Morning Garden is a Flimsy!


 The main body of the Morning Garden flimsy is complete. I will add a border to it next. (You can see it over on the left.)

Earlier this week when I was sewing the blocks into rows, when I would complete a row I would sew it to the row below it (so I was joining two rows into pairs), and I inadvertently inverted one of the rows so I sewed the two rows together the wrong way. I hate when that happens, but I took it apart and sewed the two rows together again.

And sewed it wrong AGAIN!

That was my cue to exit the studio and do something else. When I calmed down a bit, I went back into the studio and unsewed the seam again.

Then I double and triple checked and sewed the two rows together, properly.

And then kept going.


No comments: