Sunday, May 26, 2024

Binding for the Noel Banner

 

I cut the strips for the Noel quilt and joined them together.

I sewed it to the back of the quilt.


I also created the hanging sleeve. I sew the hanging sleeve to the quilt when I attach the binding to it.


Then I folded the binding over to the front and pinned it down.


I've started sewing it down.

And, get this...


I've decided to write a pattern of the Noel Holiday Banner and sell it. To do that I had to map out the quilt I made. Took me a bit...

Stay tuned.

I published the Seminole Patchwork tutorial. If you are interested, you can get it here.


1 comment:

Cherie Moore said...

Oh, wow! Reverse engineering your pattern…..sounds like fun, NOT, but well worth as it is beautiful. The pattern on the red fabric is absolutely perfect for the binding.