Friday, April 19, 2024

Not a Quilt

 

I ordered some fabrics to make a dress for my granddaughter. The dress will have a seminole patchwork band across the bodice and a strip along the hem. The fabrics are here, but the dress pattern has not arrived quite yet, but it is due soon. I am quite excited.

Have you noticed the eyes in one of the green fabrics? They are supposed to be dinosaur eyes surrounded by dinosaur scales. Because OF COURSE, my dinosaur-loving granddaughter has her Memere wrapped around her little finger!



2 comments:

Pandy said...

Have you seen the new Roar fabric designed by Tula PInk. It has dinosaurs. I’m not a retailer but received emails this morning from a couple stores telling me that Roar has arrived.
Pandy

Linda Swanekamp said...

Great spring colors- nice and strong, not too pastelly. Sounds like a terrific project.