Monday, March 11, 2024

Blue Arrowheads

I arranged the blue triangles the way I wanted, then added the light side triangles. They are pretty quiet, I know. This quilt has a home already and it is being designed for the future owner - who is a really low-key person.

I've started sewing the blocks together.

I've sewn the bottom four rows of blocks together. It looks a bit weird because there are nine blocks in each of the rows above, but the quilt the quilt really has ten blocks across, so I have been adding a block at the right side of each row.

This particular layout along with the low key light areas, has a very regular, repetitive design which is somewhat soothing. As usual, it looks better when it is sewn up!



This is a scrap slab triangle quilt. You can get the tutorial here at my Etsy shop. It's a great way to use up scraps,


 

2 comments:

Linda Swanekamp said...

Well, I think there is a lot of energy in the quilt design. The colors may be low key, but the design is pretty energetic.

Elaine M said...

Love all the blues. This quilt reminds me of Arrowheads. Enjoy your day.