Monday, February 19, 2024

The Office

 


A year ago I rearranged the office, but fairly quickly found a problem with it - I had a hard time reaching the windows to close the blinds. No problem in the winder, but I knew it wouldn't work in the summer.
And when I worked from home on a sunny day the glare bothered me. And every time I walked into the room, all I saw was the mess at the desk.

So I rotated the desk 90 degrees. This gave me easier access to the chair in the corner, and the windows, and any mess on the desk isn't the first thing you see.


.


Of course to do this I had to rearrange the artwork on the walls, move the bureau and clear out a lot of junk mail. 

One negative is that I don't have easy access to the tools behind the side of the closet with the quilt, but hell, it's a tiny room and I've got a lot going on in there.

I worked in this room all day, so I didn't get any sewing done.


1 comment:

Quiltdivajulie said...

Orientation makes a big difference in a work space! Good for you for changing things up.