Sunday, October 23, 2022

Gone!

 

OK, so this doesn't look like much to you, but to ME it's awesome. All the Fiestaware is gone, along with all the canisters, and some other stuff destined to be donated. I also donated all my old oil paints and watercolor paints. They filled two huge bins that had been sitting in the middle of the room. The room was full of stuff, the floor was covered with stuff and I hated looking at it. I’ve also got the shredding done. 


I’ve started sewing the blocks for the yellow and blue rail fence quilt. I have an idea of a different way to arrange these blocks, so I’m not sewing them together just yet. 

6 comments:

Diane Perin said...

Letting go of stuff and finding space in the sewing room is ALWAYS a great feeling! Congratulations!

Mystic Quilter said...

Doesn't it feel good to have a real good clear out of unwanted stuff, sounds like you had a real mission there.

Unknown said...

good for you... i love fiestaware!!!!

ernibird said...

I commend you, now I would like to do that, waiting!

Quiltdivajulie said...

Ahhhh - room to breathe!

Ann said...

Good for you.