Saturday, February 12, 2022

Three B's

 I have received the backing, border and binding fabrics for the Defying Gravity Quilt.

My sister loves bright colorful prints, so this backing is perfect, not only for the quilt, but for her.


The gold on cream at the top of this picture will be a narrow border all around the quilt. The bottom fabric will be the binding, and I'll arrange it just like this, kind of like a piano key.




This is a scrap slab quilt. You can get my tutorial here, at my Etsy shop.

9 comments:

Nancy J said...

Beautiful, that binding is truly gorgeous, and all over just amazingly wonderful.

Linda Swanekamp said...

Great ingredients for a super finish!

Quiltdivajulie said...

Spectacular!!!

Linda M said...

Oh my goodness! Those are so beautiful!! If you need to get rid of any scraps of the backing fabric…😂

Michele in Harrisburg said...

What Quiltdivajulie said!!

Janet said...

Love, love, love it!

Just Ducky said...

Love the backing fabric.

Janis said...

Tell us more about that fabulous backing fabric, please. *)*\

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing the blog so well and I hope you have something new for me to study.
ចាល់បាល់អន់ឡាញ់