Saturday, May 8, 2021

Binding Aquamarine

 

This is Aquamarine, a Zebra quilt I made a year ago. It has been quilted, and is ready for the binding. I wanted to use what I had, and I didn't seem to have enough of the blue green like the border.

But I did have enough of this multicolored swirl. All the colors are in the quilt itself, including small pops of that red violet.

Setting it beside the quilt confirmed it.

 

So I made the binding and am attaching it to the quilt. I'll hand sew it over the next few days. This is another quilt that is going to live somewhere else. It will be a surprise and I hope to deliver it soon.

 

 

This is a "Zebra" Quilt. If you'd like to make one you can get my tutorial here, at my Etsy shop.

4 comments:

Linda Swanekamp said...

Great binding and quilt. Look forward to seeing it all together. Good surprises are always good.

Just Ducky said...

Another lucky person with an LT original quilt.

Quiltdivajulie said...

The binding adds that zing - great choice. Happy that someone will receive a gorgeous surprise.

Nancy J said...

Beautiful, and if you had gone shopping, could not have found anything better, truly a great finish.