Tuesday, December 1, 2020

Holiday Fabrics

 

I had ordered some Holiday fabrics before I knew I would make the boxes. They arrived yesterday and I put them through the Washing Machine Shuffle and now they are ready to be cut and made into boxes.

I put the Christmas Random Plank quilt on the table along with some other decorations. I have been doing my Christmas shopping online (the way I always do) and the gifts are starting to arrive. I shall begin wrapping them up this weekend so I can mail them off next week.

I had to order myself some slippers. You can see why.




4 comments:

Mrs. Goodneedle said...

The Random Plank is really a nice touch~ I wouldn't show my slippers to anyone, they make yours look new! Ha!!

Linda Swanekamp said...

Love the fabrics. Will make great boxes. I need to find some. I had enough to do the Christmas trees for my new quilt, but those were just 2 1/2 strips.

Quiltdivajulie said...

NICE holiday fabrics -- sending purrs to Miss Millie as she keeps a close eye on what's happening.

Lesley Gilbert said...

If those were my slippers I'd have a tube of glue out and start sticking the soles together :) Love your table linen as well.