Wednesday, October 28, 2020

Goose Rocks Beach is Done!

 

I've finished the Goose Rocks Beach quilt. The weather is supposed to be lousy the next few days, so there won't be any outside beauty shots. After I took these pictures, I ran the quilt through the washing machine to make it soft and cuddly.

I'll be gifting this quilt in the next few days, so I created a power point document about how the quilt came to be. I'll give this with the quilt so the recipient will know how the quilt came to be.


This is a Slashed Squares quilt, and if you want to make one, you can get my tutorial here, at my Etsy shop. It's an instant download, so you can get started right away.


2 comments:

Quiltdivajulie said...

A really really splendid quilt. Love that you are going to include a PPT with the quilt's back story for the recipient (a lovely extra touch).

Just Ducky said...

That will be one splendid gift. Lucky person!