Monday, May 25, 2020

Version One is Almost Done!

I spent most of Sunday on the couch (with Millie right next to me) working on the Zebras tutorial. There were some basic flow issues I had to work out, and I think I did that. I also had to take some new pictures, and I did that too. I had asked Leslie to make a change on the template file, and she did that, but now I have to get the file printed, so I can re-take the photographs that include the triangle templates.

After I review it, I'll send it off to my trusty team of proofreaders and beta testers, and we'll see what happens. In the meantime, I have to clean the studio. What else is new?


3 comments:

Linda Swanekamp said...

Sounds very tiring. Writing is not my strong point, which is why my blog has been lagging. Hope you can get it finished and done so you can make more.

Just Ducky said...

Head bonks to Miss Millie.

Ann said...

Wow. You are a champ to go through all that work. And now you get to clean the studio. The fun never stops.