Sunday, February 23, 2020

Old and New

This was the border of the Firebird quilt, but it really didn't work.

So I ripped it out.

Yup, I did.

I will replace it with this yellow in the next few days.


As for the working in the office, here is a shot of the inside of the closet. In this room I am cleaning, sorting, and cleaning out every single shelf, drawer, folder, table, desk in there. I've completely reorganized the inside of the closet. Now it is time to tackle the paper tiger.

Quite frankly, until I'm done in the office, I'm not going to be doing much in the studio.




then again, you know me. If an idea hits me just right...

2 comments:

Mystic Quilter said...

Just look at those multicoloured drawers, I love them!! I have three paint colours all ready to go on a table and bureau, I'm inspired to begin pretty quickly now having seen your office.

Quiltdivajulie said...

Yup - sometimes we just need to stop and take care of the infrastructure so we can create freely with less guilt about the paper tiger lurking in the shadows. Same thing happens here.