Saturday, February 1, 2020

A Spring of Teal, almost... DONE!!!

I am hoping to finish the binding and hanging sleeve on this quilt, finally.

Woo hoo! This is finally finished! The light isn't great, but I'll get a better picture later.


The quilting is lovely on this! Janet-Lee did her usual spectacular work.

Here is a picture of the flimsy so you can see the birds in more detail. As you can see, these birds are not identical.


Birds can be easily customized; they can be bigger, or fatter, or taller. If you want to make your own, you can get my tutorial here, at my Etsy shop. It's an instant download so you can get started right away.

4 comments:

Quiltdivajulie said...

One stitch at a time!

Shelina (formerly known as Shasta) said...

Lots of pretty birds here. I like that some of the backgrounds are darker than the others. And the fabric selection of the feathers.

Judy in Michigan said...

Love this quilt. So many smiles as I look around at the birdies! Good job Lynne! P.S. I have the tutorial - time to get out some fabric!

Poppy Q said...

It's gorgeous Lynne. The birds look bright and ready to go.