Sunday, April 21, 2019

Lynne's Liberated Letters Tutorial is LIVE!

 

Lynne's Liberated Letters, my tutorial on free pieced letters is now LIVE! You can get your copy here, at my Etsy shop! It's an instant download, so you can get started right away!


Here's what Julie Post, who has a quilt in the Gallery section of the tutorial, had to say about it:


"I just spent a glorious hour reading about the construction of letters. I think you cover everything! You have such an engineering flair that I lack and envy in your work. I tried to read it like I knew nothing. Ended up thinking Yep, Yep, Yep....she nails that explanation. This is WELL worth the money! You are such a good teacher...another thing I envy. If a person couldn’t be in one of your classes, this is the tutorial to have."


I thought you might be interested in some of the numbers, in no particular order...

Number of testers in the Beta Posse: 10
Number of Proofreaders: 4
Number of pages in the final tutorial: 106
Number of versions the tutorial has gone through from start to now: 38
Number of quilters whose quilts are shown in the tutorial: 8
Number of pages in the final tutorial: 106 (It's so big, it needed an INDEX!)
Number of photographs in the final tutorial: 243

5 comments:

Dorothy said...

Yippee !!! Just paid and downloaded. Have been waiting and waiting. Thank you :-)

Megan said...

Congratulations Lynne. Another sensational tutorial.

Megan
Sydney, Australia

Just Ducky said...

Concatulations. You've given birth to a tutorial!

Quiltdivajulie said...

As one of the proofreaders, I can vouch for how much work went into this tutorial by all of those involved. It was checked, re-checked, edited, tested, and checked again -- and is now an excellent tutorial from start to finish. My only suggestion to your readers is this -- GO BUY A COPY!

Ann said...

Congratulations. So much work went into this tutorial.