Wednesday, August 15, 2018

No Name Yet Slashed Squares

I picked the blue colorway of the big leaves in the dark and light Slashed Squares quilt. Again, I chose fabric from my stash.

It's going to look fine with the backing fabric, as you can see.

This quilt hasn't yet got a name, so I am open to suggestions.



The Slashed Squares quilt is a quilt that goes together very quickly. You can get my tutorial to make this quilt here, at my Etsy shop. It's an instant download so you can get started right away.




4 comments:

Nancy J said...

Hmmm, maybe " Cats in the Garden" as there are leaves, flowers and butterflies. Love that blue fabric. a winner.

Allison said...

(Lynne) Never Stops

Chris Mars said...

From Chris:
Perhaps "Hopscotch?" I t reminds me of a hopscotch grid of squares!

Mystic Quilter said...

You have one of my favourite fabrics for your backing and the blue leaves is a perfect combination for the binding.