Thursday, July 30, 2015

TV watching

It's no secret that I have a TV in my sewing studio. It's not that I'm a TV addict, I just like the company. I sew while I "watch."  Mostly I listen.

 I've cut the blocks for 11 of the 12 Blue Boy rail fence blocks and while watching Dr Blake Mysteries on PBS last night, I pinned three blocks together.

And when the show was over, I sewed them up.


I absolutely adore this one.

so now I have six blocks sewn up.

I am dancing the happy dance of joy on this one!

2 comments:

Megan said...

It's little wonder that you're dancing - these blocks certainly warrant it!

Not a fan of Dr Blake Mysteries myself - the acting seems quite stilted and the characters lack depth in my opinion.

Megan
Sydney, Australia

suzanne, dutchess county NY said...

I saw your quilt in Syracuse! Outstanding. I wish I had thought to take a photo with it to send you.
Loved seeing it up close.
Beautiful!