Monday, September 1, 2014

More more more...

My sister asked me once if Pink was my favorite color.

"NO!" I replied, somewhat miffed. "I love RED."

"So why do you wear so much Pink," she asked?

"Um, I dunno? Because it looks good on me?"

This conversation happened a few years ago, but I never forgot it, and every time I look at my stash of Pink I think of it.

I thought it was amusing while packing my fabric how I kept finding pieces of fabric all over the studio.
And I found two yards of this, which is much too good to ignore or give away. This fabric needs to be celebrated on the back of a quilt, don't you think?

In the end I needed SIX bins to store all the fabric I had, and I topped off the last bin with all the small quilts I have around the house.

I also finished the Christmas Random Planks Quilt. That's enjoying spin in the washing machine to get nice and soft and wrinkly. I'll show you how it came out tomorrow.

2 comments:

Quiltdivajulie said...

Congrats on getting the fabric corralled into those bins! Bet your studio is looking VERRRRRY different these days!

Monty Q. Kat said...

Six bins...that doesn't seem like a good start to a stash. ;)