Thursday, April 5, 2012

Red on Red Sticks

I have had a lot going on since I got back from my vacation. It's been crazy at work, and I've been tired when I get home, so I haven't been doing a lot of sewing, but I will be getting my groove back real soon.

In the meantime, here are a few of the Red on Red blocks I have made for the Red Sticks quilt.

The black and white is the fabric I will be using as the inner border.  I love the verve and the energy it provides.
Yes, this is Dr Seuss fabric.  I love having lots of little in-jokes in all my quilts.  You have to look closely.

2 comments:

Steven said...

Love the red sticks, Lynn. In fact I went out and bought seven yards of red, cut lots of strips of other colors and have started my own. The secretary at work can't wait to see mine. She's looked at yours, online of course. I needed a project where I can just sew and not have to think too much.

Steve

Jean said...

Very interesting...can't wait to see the rest come to life later! (yes I saw today's post as well!) :)