Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Selvage Stash

This was my selvage stash in February, when I first started collecting them. They are in a Men's shoebox sized plastic container from, where else, The Container Store.
This was my selvage stash in early March.This is my selvage stash in April, after I made the two selvage bags. I was in a hurry when I was cleaning up my sewing room.Selvage Bag 1

Selvage Bag 2

My Mom wants a bag too, and if anybody wants to donate their selvages I would greatly appreciate it!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Boy do they accumulate fast!!

Sara said...

Send me an address - I'm sure I have some around here...

Do the strips need to be a certain length...like the entire length across - or just the part that has the name and color dots?

Bebesboutique said...

Proof Fabric scraps DO mutiply at night. lol