Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Chickens, Real Ones

P & J keep chickens in their barn in Colorado. I knew I wanted to make chickens for their quilt.

They have a couple of black chickens, and a few tan ones.



 So of course I had to make some of those.

There were some brown ones.

 
and I had some fun making those.  

 There are some really cool black and white chickens, and some white and black chickens.


I had some fun with those.


A black and brown one.

That was fun to make too.

I decided the chickens would all have red beaks and gray legs. I have a plan for the chickens. I may yet make a couple more.




If you want to make your own chickens or free pieced birds, you can buy my tutorial here, at my Etsy shop. Here's another review. This gal's right. I -DO- want you to play with them.



No comments: