Friday, July 15, 2016

Bird Tutorial for Sale on Etsy


The bird tutorial, "Lynne's Liberated Birds" is for sale in my Etsy shop here. It's available for ten US dollars and is an immediate download, so you can get started right away.

*** IMPORTANT***
These birds are NOT PAPER PIECED!  Absolutely NO knowledge of paper piecing is required.

If you buy my tutorial and make a bird, please send me photos. I'd love to share your success!  Wait until you see the special collection I will show you later.

And if that timing isn't cool enough, I'm teaching another Birds, Birds, Birds class at Quilted Threads in Henniker NH tomorrow. This class is full, but there will be others!

4 comments:

Quiltdivajulie said...

WOOT WOOT WOOT

Nancy J said...

And a huge Hoot Hoot from down in New Zealand, ordered, paid, instant download, and here it is, This is a fabulous set of instructions, and wonderful layout plans. Thanks Lynne so much. Am I the first to get this fab tutorial?

Millie said...

Thanks for such a glowing review Nancy!

Allison said...

This tutorial is SOOOO great! My freaking beaks are finally working. And I can see how much fabric I've wasted trying to "save" fabric and cut small/precise pieces! Here's for truly free piecing!