- Thoughts on Art, Creativity & Inspiration
- Good Stories
- Red Letter Alphabet
- Free Pieced Houses
- Lynne Tyler Word Quilts ~2009 - 2010
- Lynne Tyler Word Quilts ~ 2011
- Lynne Tyler Quilts ~ 2012
- Lynne Tyler Quilts ~ 2013
- Lynne Tyler Quilts ~ 2014
- Lynne Tyler 2015-2016 Quilts
- Lynne Tyler Quilts - 2017
- Not Yet Quilted
- Quilts & Their Owners
- Couch, Bed & Table Quilts
- Doll Swap Quilts
- Gizzy Quilts
- My Studio
- Details, Details & More Organization Stuff
Friday, October 11, 2013
About a year ago I ran out of wall space. I gave my friend Julie a call and asked if she'd like to hang my sampler quilt in her house for a few months.
"Sure, on one condition," she said.
"Next year when you come for Quintessential Quilts 2013, you leave me the Fox for a visit."
I thought it was a fair exchange. So now that QQ2013 is over (for me), my Quick Brown Fox quilt is hanging in Julie's house. My sampler, "Letters From Home" is being shipped home to me with my other quilts. Here's a better photo:
Visiting Julie also gave me the opportunity to visit my quilt, No Rules for Julie, which I made for her in 2010, and haven't seen since. It was good to see it "in person" again. I still think it's one of my best quilts.
It was hanging in the auditorium when I spoke at QQ2013 this past Sunday.