Monday, July 8, 2024

Yellow Scrap Slab Triangles

 

I spent some time Sunday afternoon at the Mall, visiting various wireless carriers, and then had a chat with  a person at the Apple Store. It was very interesting and informative.

After that I went home and went into the studio to cut some yellow (golden yellow) scrap slab triangles. Rather than overwhelm myself with every single scrap of yellow fabric I own, I took a very small selection out of the tiniest bin and made ten scrap slab triangles. I group them in stacks of ten, so it was a good number. I have fifty so far. I know I want to make another quilt with these, and I want to do something special with the blocks, so I have been thinking.  No reveal just yet, I'm still working it out.

After 26 years of one ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) software, my company is going Live with a new one Monday morning. 

Wasn't quite sure I'd ever see it.

It is going to be a very interesting next few days. Weeks, even.



2 comments:

Juliann in WA said...

I am bookmarking your scrap slab triangles posts - these are just wonderful and so creative.

Quiltdivajulie said...

Good way to approach the yellows - one bin at a time instead of a mountain of scrappy pieces!