Monday, July 29, 2024

Scribble Scrabble Beauty Shots!

 

Here is a closeup of the quilting on the Scribble Scrabble quilt.

I took it outside for some beauty shots. It wasn't brilliantly sunny, but it was still nice out, so I brought the quilt outside and took a few beauty shots.

.

.
The quilt is done, and the story is written. I'll be delivering this to M&N later this week.

What's next? Something exciting!

My son and granddaughter will be visiting me next week. Whee!! I will be making her a third dress (this one with Dino fabric) and I want to leave enough unfinished so she can help me complete it.

3 comments:

Linda Swanekamp said...

Well, a beautiful quilt draped on a split rail fence is always a winner in my book. Looks terrific. Great new about the visitors to come!

Quiltdivajulie said...

Have a FABULOUS visit next week!!! And terrific photos of a great quilt.

Cherie Moore said...

So exciting to have your family visit!!! Retiring is amazing but time with your granddaughter is priceless. Enjoy!