Thursday, November 30, 2023

Slogging Along

 

This is coming along, but isn't really signing for me yet.

Here I have made more blocks and put them up but there is still something about this that is bugging me.

I stopped making blocks, and started putting up the smaller component pieces on the design wall so I could see where this was going and if I liked it.  

It's okay.

I remember what the Selvage Fairy said to me once, "It's interesting to me that the worst thing you can think about one of your quilts is that it is just 'nice.'"

I suppose this is nice, but it just isn't singing for me. But don't worry, I'm not going to give up. I know kinda sorta where I want this to go. 


1 comment:

The Selvage Fairy said...

I don't know what it is, but something seems off in the top half of the center row. Otherwise, I really like the frisson.