Saturday, September 23, 2023

Forty-Six Squares

 

Here are my forty-six squares. One of the things that makes a successful Slashed squares quilt is that half of the blocks have to have busy outsides and calm insides, and the other half have to have busy insides and calm outsides. I really didn't follow that rule very much when I paired the fabrics for these blocks. I just paired fabrics I thought looked good together. These are in no real order and I haven't even decided if I will use them all but it's been a fun process and an interesting way to tame the fabric mess I've got.

If you click the photo, you'll enlarge it and you can see all the fabrics up close and in great detail.


2 comments:

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

I always like to see your fabric choices close up so thanks for loading a large photo.

MissPat said...

What delightful combinations. I spied one block that's already been subcut. Can't wait to see the results.
Pat