Sunday, May 2, 2021

Beauty Shots of All Together Now

I finished the All Together Now quilt a few days ago, but the weather hasn't been very conducive for outdoor beauty shots. Finally on Saturday the sun came out and it warmed up a bit. Stone walls are all over the place in the New Hampshire countryside. This one is in my neighbor's yard, and it's a good backdrop for a quilt, but this didn't sing. 

There is a public park in the center of my town, so I tried posing the quilt on one of the benches.

It was really breezy, so I put clamps on each corner so the quilt would stay put. The quilt looks like it belongs on this bench.

Since this quilt has such a spectacular backing, I decided to show it off too!

After I take the finished quilts outside for their beauty shouts, I wash them so they will be soft and crinkly.

Millie had already performed her QA check and given the quilt her paw of approval. Although Millie won't agree, I also wash the quilts to remove her dander.

The quilt is ready for its new home.

3 comments:

Quiltdivajulie said...

I agree that the bench photos are superb for this quilt. I know the new owner is going to LOVE LOVE LOVE this quilt!

Dorothy said...

Wish I was the new owner. It's beautiful

Linda Swanekamp said...

The outdoor shots are terrific even though they are a pain with wind and shadows. I love when a new quilt comes out of the wash. They are so soft and crinkly and have a whole new texture. Beautiful quilt.