Tuesday, December 17, 2019

I am Jealous!

Sometimes you make a quilt that you know is going to be cool, but when it is all done, it's even BETTER. 

The Jealousy quilt is all finished, and it really came out better than I thought it would. I really love this quilt!

Here's the quilt folded over so you can see the back.

This is a really pretty (?) handsome (?) quilt, and although it looks great in the pictures, in real life, this thing is even better.

Even though the quilt looks great on the back of my couch, it won't be living here. It will be a gift for someone else.

Remember when I started making this quilt, and I said I wanted to call it JEALOUSY because I wanted everybody who saw it to feel jealous? Well, I am jealous of the person who'll get to live with this quilt.


12 comments:

Nancy J said...

No wonder, truly stunning.

Dorothy said...

We are all jealous. It is wonderful.

Linda Swanekamp said...

It is pretty stunning. Every bit of it works and makes you want to wrap it around yourself.

diane said...

I'm jealous and that says a lot since I don't particularly like greens, but every so often something such as this marvelous quilt comes along and all I can say is "wow". It indeed has the right name.

Quiltdivajulie said...

Isn't that really the point? To make something we love and then share it with someone else knowing it will make them happy? Yeah, I get it.

Rebecca said...

Wow... love the way it came out. Has a very masculine feel to it

starsthatblaze said...

Beautiful! This is my favorite of your recent quilts.

Shelina (formerly known as Shasta) said...

What a gorgeous finish! You are going to have to work out some visitation rights on it!

Robin said...

I love this quilt. You must share or sell the *attern. This is a great quilt!
* = the letter between O-Q

Dusty Huxford said...

Love Jealousy. The balance in color placement really makes it come alive. Love the pattern.

EYSchmitt said...

You are right...that really is a strikingly smashing quilt! I love it in all its glorious greenness. Terrific result!

O'Quilts said...

That is such a beautiful quilt....I am jealous...no doubt about it...great job!