Sunday, December 1, 2019

Dino Diamonds Done!

It doesn't always happen, that a quilt comes out EXACTLY the way I had envisioned it, but this one did. This quilt is exactly what I wanted it to look like.

The quilt is bright, cheerful and colorful the way I wanted it to be, and you can see all that in these photos which were taken outside on a brisk November day. (It was 31F, just below freezing, and slightly breezy when these were taken, so I apologize if they are slightly out of focus.)

And here's the back. If my granddaughter wants to show off the big dinosaur panels, that's OK by me.

Now the quilt is taking a trip through the washing machine to get all soft and crinkly. I shall show this off to my family and friends before packing it up and sending it flying across the country for the big reveal on Christmas.

Sigh.

I can't wait.

9 comments:

donna from canada said...

It is great...it will be much loved

Nancy J said...

Totally beautiful.

Diane Koch said...

Yes, this is so bright and cheerful! So happy that you are so happy with it! It's great!

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

It is so pretty and girly. Your granddaughter is going to love it!

Just Ducky said...

Gorgeous and love the oversized clothes clip.

starsthatblaze said...

Simply beautiful! Sparkles in the sun!

Quiltdivajulie said...

It is awesome - Little Miss is going to ADORE this quilt for a very long time.

Ann said...

One of the joys of quilting is being able to make exactly what our family wants. We are teaching the next generation to love quilts like we do. What a fun mix of fabrics and colors.

Anonymous said...

Stunning, absolutely perfect. Bet it will be loved to death.