Thursday, April 25, 2019

OH BOY!

I had several copies of the Lynne's Liberated Letters tutorial printed out for use in my classes (and before you ask, NO, they are not for sale. In fact, if you want to have your copy printed and bound like mine, be sure to get a quote first so you know what to expect.)

I had one made with tabs in it, so when I am teaching I can find what I need quickly.

 If you've ever been in a room full of students with questions flowing fast and furious, you know how beneficial it is to be able to find a piece of information very quickly.

This is Laudell, from my 2016 class at Quilted Threads

But is is THIS that really got me going today. The first Etsy review of my new tutorial:


I work hard to make my tutorials clear and easy to understand. It's so nice to be told I succeeded.


If you want to make your own Liberated Letters, you can get my tutorial here, at my Etsy shop. It's an instant download, so you can get started right away.




5 comments:

Megan said...

Yaaaaay.

Megan
Sydney, Australia

Dorothy said...

I think I was one of the first to buy and download--:-) I had been waiting and waiting for her to post that it was available. I immediately took it to
Staples for spiral binding and clear plastic covers front and back for $5.54. So Lynn's tutorial was $27.51 plus the cost at Staples. Cheap at twice that amount ;-) I have done all of her tutorials this way. The kid at Staples knows me on a first name basis :-) (I live in WA so there is tax on her prices and Staples) Thank you Lynn

Glen QuiltSwissy said...

OK....the birds drew me in and I guess the letters are going to get me too. To show you how long I have been waiting for letters , I have a tribute to the Flight 360 or 390 or whatever it was that they searched for in the waters off Australia and never found. I need a border and it can be quilted and DONE!

Quiltdivajulie said...

And even if you have to pay to have your tutorial printed, and then spiral bound, it is TOTALLY worth every penny!!

Just Ducky said...

Congrats on a very successful launch!