Monday, March 11, 2019

This and That

While I was at Quilted Threads over the weekend I also bought these fabrics. I liked the one on the left but I don't know what I'll do with it. As for the one on the right, I know exactly where that is going to go.

I know where these two are going also.

This was on sale for 30% off. Two rows was one panel and one panel was six bucks, so I bought four. I don't know where it will go, but if I don't cut it up it will make a nice backing to something.

I also discovered I had made a mistake on the class list in my sidebar. I'm teaching Letters in May and Barns in June. I thought it was the other way around, and I had plenty of time to get my letters class tute ready. Um. Not so much! Gotta get going on that ASAP! (By the way, the information in the sidebar is now correct.)

2 comments:

Ann said...

Interesting fabrics.

Dusty Huxford said...

Love the colorful panels with the black and white border. I’m on the west coast and would love to know which fabric line this is from so I can find it out here. Love your blog and am so in love with your bird pattern. I am setting up a new studio with a bird theme and your birds will be a part of my studio. Thank you.