Friday, January 18, 2019

Do The Egyptian...

My newest bird was inspired by the Egyptian-themed fabric on the wing. The rest of the fabrics were obvious selections. I made the bird because I liked the fabrics. I don't know where or if this bird will fit in my New Hampshire quilt, but hey, that's never stopped me before.

We're supposed to have a big snowstorm this weekend, and I'll be inside sewing and rooting for the team Millie calls "the guys named Pat." They are, of course, led by a guy named Tom, who is also a GOAT. I haven't decided if I am going to make a bird based on him though.

If you want to make some birds for your own flock, you can get my tutorial here, at my Etsy shop. It's an instant download, so you can get started right away.

1 comment:

Cynthia@wabi-sabi-quilts said...

We are planning to hunker down for the big storm too. Such sweet birds - fun to bird watch a little by visiting your blog -