Monday, March 5, 2018

Snow Day Beauty Shots


Since the end of October when I finished Snow Day, I haven't had an opportunity to take beauty shots of the quilt. Saturday was greyish, but the light was good for taking pictures outside.



The snow is mostly gone, and I wanted to take pictures of the quilt outside while it was still winter. I wanted the backdrop to be dull so the colors of the quilt would shine through.

 And since the arrangement of the blocks is so important in how the quilt looks, I didn't crumple it.

4 comments:

Megan said...

Great photoshoot, Lynne. I think the lighting was perfect.

Megan
Sydney, Australia

Quiltdivajulie said...

Especially wonderful when you supersize the photos and can see all the fabric details. AWESOME quilt.

Glen QuiltSwissy said...

Really nice; really nice.

Mego said...

I LOVE this...years ago a bunch of us ladies did a swap on the old Delphi forum using repros and did this same quilt. It's been on my bed for years. I might have to make another using brights. BEAUTIFUL!