Sunday, December 31, 2017

The Shape of Water


The Shape of Water. (This is the official website where you can see the awards it's been nominated for.)


OK, I'm gonna say this once. No, I'm gonna say it over and over. And over.

Go. See. This. Movie.

Here is the trailer.

And really, don't watch the trailer and think, "oh, that's not my cup of tea."  Just go see it.

Here is the New York Times review.

Yes, It really is wonderful.

Go see it.

I brought my Mother with me yesterday and halfway through she turned to me and said, "This is the weirdest movie I have ever seen."  I realized she didn't know anything about it.

I am really glad I went to see it.

Go. See for yourself.



3 comments:

Poppy Q said...

Oh I soo want to see this, and your post makes me want to see it even more.

Happy New Year Lynne.

Julie and Poppy Q
xxx

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

I never heard of it, but it looks interesting!
Happy New Year.

Pat said...

It's on my list.