Friday, July 17, 2015

A Very Good Day!

The other day I got a voicemail from the company that manages our servers and workstations. "I've got good news for you, Lynne.  Call me back."

So I called back. "You know that survey we send you when we close a ticket? The one that asks if we did a good job?" Jack asked me.

"Yeah..." I'm thinking about how many of those I fill out.

"Did you ever notice that at the bottom it says if you fill it out you could win an iPad?"

"Uh, I guess..."

"Well you won an iPad. We did the drawing today and pulled your name. You'll get an email, but we're ordering it today."

At that point I was squeaking, and I could hear my coworkers, "Lynne, are you OK??"

"...Yes, you won an iPad Air 2..." Jack was saying.

More squeaking from me.



I don't know when it will arrive, or what color it will be (gee, I hope it isn't BLACK), or anything else, but oh holy hell, what fun!

8 comments:

Quiltdivajulie said...

What fun, indeed!!!!!!!

Congrats!

sharon said...

how great is that....I love my iPads all of them (don't judge I know I have a tech problem)

LynneP said...

Very exciting. Congrats!

Jackie said...

Congrats, even better when you didn't have any idea you could win.

Pat said...

Good for you! I'm sure you will put it to good use. :-)

Saku said...

Congrats! That is a lovely surprise.

Megan said...

A terrific surprise. And your employer will let you keep it? (Some would argue that it was company property as you won it as a result of doing your job.)

Megan
Sydney, Australia

Just Ducky said...

Cool beans!