Thursday, October 3, 2013

TODAY is the Day

I tell people all the time that my cat Millie changed my life. They always look at me like I'm crazy.

Not that I give a crap.

Not any more. I just figure they don't know the whole story, so they don't really understand. It's old news to me. After all Millie has lived with me over 7 years, but it's still an amazing story.

If it wasn't for Millie I wouldn't be on my way to meet my best pal Julie today.  We've only been commenting, emailing, and talking for over four years. We live 1250 miles apart, and today I'm bridging the gap.

Today I'm leaving on a jet plane. 


of course, "Millie" is coming too.


5 comments:

Megan said...

I hope it goes really well for you Lynne. Enjoy!

Megan
Sydney, Australia

Jean said...

Have a wonderful quilty trip and enjoy your talk at the show! Also meeting your friends!

Quiltdivajulie said...

See you two this afternoon!

Susan R said...

Have a great time Lynne. I know you're going to hit it out of the park!! Enjoy every minute; this is the beginning of something big!!

Susan

Queenie Believe said...

Excitement! Have a wonderful time!
Safe travels.
Always, Queenie