Thursday, August 26, 2010

Teasing Julie

Chris has finished quilting the quilt for Julie. We had great conversation last night and she sent me a sneak peek!

Remember this picture? I blogged about it here.
Well, here is that area quilted...

and that's all I'm going to show you!

The quilt is on its way back to New Hampshire, where I shall bind it and add a hanging sleeve. After I've shown it off to my family, coworkers and bragged it around to my quilting friends and the lovely ladies at QT, I'll pack it in a box and send it to Julie. When she receives it, all will be revealed.

Finally!

2 comments:

Quiltdivajulie said...

Only a few more weeks!

Meanwhile, "Obsolescence" is waiting patiently for the September move from TN to New Hampster . . .

Enjoy the binding and showing off process!

Anonymous said...

I live the before and after, cool idea! I enjoyed our talk last night. Off to the Post Office in a bit!