Thursday, March 22, 2018

Dairy Cream with Sprinkles!

A couple of weeks ago my Mom made a bid for my pink diamonds quilt, Tickled Pink. I told her that wasn't happening, but that I'd see what I could do.

This quilt got started with the leftover pieces from the Tickled Pink quilt, but as all my quilts do, it took another direction.

I'm calling it Dairy Cream with Sprinkles.


I picked a nice flowery backing for it. (I found it at eQuilter)



Just a reminder that my diamond quilts are inspired by Pam Goecke Dinndorf's Harlequin Quilt. She sells a pattern for it here.

9 comments:

Frog Quilter said...

I love that quilt. So happy and beautiful.

Cherie in St Louis said...

'S wonderful! 'S marvelous !!!!! And perfectly named :)

Quiltdivajulie said...

Your mom will love it!!! Such a beauty ...

stitchinpenny said...

I like this and it so fills the wish for a spring quilt. You have done a great thing making this for your mom.

Laurie Ekenman said...

Where did you find the pretty poppy fabric? I would love to make something with it. My favorite flower.

Sewgirl said...

Just stunning , as always!

suzanprincess said...

I really like this one, second only to Tickled Pink!

Jackie Skarritt said...

What is the name of this pattern? It is gorgeous!!

Susan A said...

Love this version...and the name is wonderfully appropriate