Thursday, February 22, 2018

A Bird on Pink


Sometimes I get home from work too tired to do much. Last night I fed Millie then sat on the couch to read for a bit before I made dinner. It was past 9 when I finally dragged myself into the sewing studio.  Of course I couldn't do anything until the pink fabric I ordered for the backing of the quilt completed its run through the washer and dryer. 

I decided to use contrasting pink fabric to separate center the bird on the back panel of the quilt.

Here's what it's going to look like on the bottom part of the backing. I'll use the pink backing on each side of the panel, and then I'll do something similar on the top too.

2 comments:

Quiltdivajulie said...

This is going to be a fabulous backing!!!

Nancy J said...

All the pinks are going so beautifully together, and a bird to add to that beauty, again your eyes choose what is so right in the colours and settings.Love it all.