Friday, April 28, 2017

See Rock City in New Hampshire!

YES! This is Julie Sefton's magnificent quilt, See Rock City, is visiting the Granite State for a few months.
Here's a better photo.

You can see this quilt at Quilted Threads in Henniker NH. (It really is worth a special trip.) I'll be delivering it Saturday morning. I'll be teaching a barns class there in June, but it's full. There is a waiting list, and we are planning another class, so fear not.

In the meantime I've got it all to myself for a couple of days!

2 comments:

The Selvage Fairy said...

I'll go take a look on Sat afternoon! Can't wait. Are you teaching a class?

Quiltdivajulie said...

I'm excited that the quilt will be at QT for a while where folks in New England can stop by and enjoy it! Hope it has LOTS of visitors while it is there.