Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Backing for Blue Topaz

I generally take a lot of care when I select the backing for my quilts, but for this one I have to thank Julie, who works at Quilted Threads in Henniker NH. As soon as she saw the flimsy she said, "Ooooh, I know just the thing..." She showed me this fabric and I agreed immediately. I think this fabric is a lot of fun and the colors are perfect. So the flimsy and backing are on their way to Chris to be quilted.

I will have two quilts in the AQS show in Syracuse NY in late July. "Too Much Chicken" and "The Black & White Crayons" will be on exhibit. I'll be visiting the show on July 27 and 28. If you'll be there, drop me a line. I love to meet quilt lovers and quilt bloggers.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

I hope to be at the show Wednesday the 27th!!! I didn't go last year so I'm excited!!

Quiltdivajulie said...

Terrific backing! My Create With Abandon quilt will be at Syracuse, too. So will BUILD A BARN'S Seasonal Sampler (Author Showcase area). Hope you get to meet up with folks there - so much fun!

Megan said...

That is a wonderful fabric.

Megan
Sydney, Australia