- Thoughts on Art, Creativity & Inspiration
- Good Stories
- Red Letter Alphabet
- Free Pieced Houses
- Lynne Tyler Word Quilts ~2009 - 2010
- Lynne Tyler Word Quilts ~ 2011
- Lynne Tyler Quilts ~ 2012
- Lynne Tyler Quilts ~ 2013
- Lynne Tyler Quilts ~ 2014
- Lynne Tyler 2015-2016 Quilts
- Couch, Bed & Table Quilts
- Doll Swap Quilts
- Gizzy Quilts
- My Studio
- Details, Details & More Organization Stuff
- Quilts & Their Owners
- Not Yet Quilted
Tuesday, February 2, 2016
Beating the Winter Blues
When the company moved to the new building I was in a cube farm with no windows. The Amaryllises languished. With a pair of cats at home growing a tall plant was risky too.
They were almost prohibitively expensive - at least three times what the ones in the grocery store cost - but each of them have had three stalks of flowers, and the fourth has two, so that was a real bonus.
**UPDATE... 9:00 PM....
Here is a link with information to get your Amaryllis to bloom again next year. Click here.
I bought these four Amaryllis bulbs from White Flower Farm.