- Thoughts on Art, Creativity & Inspiration
- Good Stories
- Red Letter Alphabet
- Free Pieced Houses
- Lynne Tyler Word Quilts ~2009 - 2010
- Lynne Tyler Word Quilts ~ 2011
- Lynne Tyler Quilts ~ 2012
- Lynne Tyler Quilts ~ 2013
- Lynne Tyler Quilts ~ 2014
- Lynne Tyler 2015-2016 Quilts
- Couch, Bed & Table Quilts
- Doll Swap Quilts
- Gizzy Quilts
- My Studio
- Details, Details & More Organization Stuff
- Quilts & Their Owners
- Not Yet Quilted
Saturday, September 19, 2015
It's That Time of Year...
It's time for the Fall House Top quilt on the dining room table. Last year it was a flimsy, this year, it's the real thing.
ornamental grasses for the front steps, some Yarrow and some Hyssop for the side garden, a ground cover for the rock garden and a couple of things to add to my shade garden that didn't make it in this spring, some Goatsbeard and a Black Eyed Susan.
The cooler weather also means I'll be making more soup. This is a batch of Roasted Vegetable Stock that's simmering on the stove.
It's supposed to be cooler tomorrow, so I'll spend tomorrow in the sewing studio.