- Thoughts on Art, Creativity & Inspiration
- Good Stories
- Red Letter Alphabet
- Free Pieced Houses
- Lynne Tyler Word Quilts ~2009 - 2010
- Lynne Tyler Word Quilts ~ 2011
- Lynne Tyler Quilts ~ 2012
- Lynne Tyler Quilts ~ 2013
- Lynne Tyler Quilts ~ 2014
- Lynne Tyler 2015-2016 Quilts
- Couch, Bed & Table Quilts
- Doll Swap Quilts
- Gizzy Quilts
- My Studio
- Details, Details & More Organization Stuff
- Quilts & Their Owners
- Not Yet Quilted
Sunday, November 3, 2013
A Dozen Chickens
Well, 12 x 7 = 84. There are 81 letters in this ENTIRE quilt:
And I haven't even started to make ROAST, CASSEROLE, DUMPLINGS, SALAD, NOODLES, SANDWICHES, POT PIE, A LA KING, SOUP and TETRAZZINI. How many letters is all of that?
Let's count... 5, 9, 10, 5, 8, 10, 6, 7, 4, 10. That's another 82 letters, and I'll need three plus signs. AND I'll need the original quote from Brenda, "Let the chicken go." That's 15 more.
So... 84 + 82 + 15 + 3 = 184.
Eek! That really is TOO MUCH CHICKEN!!!