Friday, September 18, 2009

Fantastic Friday!

I received my Doll Quilt Swap 7 quilt from Sarah, and I just LOVE it!

I know this next photo is a bit out of focus, but that's a US quarter! Think about how tiny the little log cabin blocks are! And look! There's a kitty in the corner! It's Millie!
Here's the whole thing. I said I loved bright colors, wonky and black and white. Isn't it gorgeous? It's got a wonky house in the middle, and black and white checkerboards - my favorite!
Can you tell I love it?Back in July, I told my then unknown swap partner to make me a quilt for this wall in my school-bus yellow bathroom.**
It's AWESOME!

Thanks Sarah! It's PERFECT!


**I am not going to leave it hanging on these clips. I am going to add a proper sleeve for the back and hang it so you can't see any hooks. But I just had to see what it would look like!

13 comments:

Lurline said...

It is perfect - will make you smile every time you look at it!
Hugs - Lurline♥

Kucki68 said...

Wonderful, Sarah must have put much thought into it and it looks great in your bathroom.

Susan said...

It's perfect or should I say PURRfect?

Megan said...

It looks terrific Lynne. How wonderful that someone would be happy to spend that much time and thought to make something that's so "you". And it looks wonderful on the bathroom wall.

Megan
Sydney, Australia

Quiltdivajulie said...

It is FANTASTIC on that marvelous yellow wall . . . Just TOO COOL!!!

Sarah said...

it was my pleasure to make it for you! and your happiness is the icing on the cake!

The Rabbit Factory said...

Just love it!

Quilter Kathy said...

I LOVE this quilt...you lucky duck!
I want to try to make one too!

Vivian said...

This little quilt couldn't be more adorable. So creative.

Unknown said...

That quilt is perfect for your bathroom! and I have to say that the quiltmaker is quite talented! I love it, too!>

Sara said...

I can't believe how perfect it is hanging there...it's the right quilt for the right spot...

Jean said...

You are so lucky...it is a perfect addition to your bathroom and looks wonderful on the yellow wall.

Sandra said...

This is so bright and cheerful. It really looks perfect for that space. Your partner did a great job!